Monday, January 01, 2007

Interesting eBay stuff....

Hidee-Ho everybody. Contrary to what my long absence may have tried to indicate, I am still alive. Barely. Anyway, on to the Coco stuff...

Tandy Radio Shack TRS-80 Color Computer + Disk Drive

This is a very cool auction of a Coco 1 with what appears to be a custom floppy set up and and I think an HJL keyboard. I'm watching but I doubt I'll bid (wife would kill me)...

Vintage Plug 'n Power/X10 Home Control Unit for TRS-80

These bad boyz don't show up nearly enough. Had a few of these back in the 80's. They were fun toys, especially when the parents were watching TV and you wanted to be a PITA... :)

Tandy TRS 80 Computer in original box w/ extras

This auction looks to be decent for a starter collection... Only thing missing is a floppy drive.

And finally, from the 'I can't freaking believe it' category...

RADIO SHACK CCR-81 COMPUTER CASSETTE RECORDER IN BOX

$65.00 Buy It Now? I think somebody had waaayyyyy too much eggnog during the holidays...

I think the good Captain covered everything else that looked interesting. I hope all you Cocoers out there had a great Christmas and I hope you have an outstanding 2007.


Later, (B)

2 comments:

Captain Computer said...

Hey Brian,

Welcome back and glad to see you survived the holidaze. :) It was an asskicker here, too.

Looks like there's several new CoCo buyers out there as well. Couple of enthusiastic one's at that. Should be an interesting year.

Hope ya had a great holiday and a Happy New Year!

Angel's Luck,
Capt.

Brian said...

Morning Cris,

Yeah, I spent the holidaze sick as hell, missed about 3 weeks of work. I did notice the holiday slowdown seems short lived. And enthusiastic seems to be an understatement.... :)

As much as I love the little CoCo, I cannot rationalize paying that much for a 25 year old computer. Though some of the guys on the Atari side make us look like we're runnin gin place ($650+ for a Falcon 030).

I'd like to see one of the CoCo's development systems become available on eBay and see what it sells for... :)

Later,

Brian