Friday, July 27, 2007

"The Time Has Come..."

And with those CoCo-famous words, The Rainbow published it's final issue. Well, the CoCo Collector isn't ceasing, and this certainly isn't as monumental an event, but this blog is toast. I'll be moving the CoCo Collector articles and posts to The CoCo Hut blog starting today. This blog will stay up as long as Google will let it, mainly so it doesn't break any links. Over the next few weeks, I'll be revamping my site links and moving sidebar content over. You are, of course, invited to update your bookmarks and linkage as well.

Read the new CoCo Collector on The CoCo Hut at:

http://cocohut.blogspot.com

The main reason for the change is to simplify and streamline my workload. Which, let's face it, is never going to happen (I'm too disorganized... and I like it that way!), but I do have to make the effort. heh! When I started both blogs, Blogger didn't have a labels feature, so keeping separate blogs on different topics made sense. Now they do offer such a feature, so a broad topic blog, like The CoCo Hut, that is subdivided into topics is feasible, easy, and more conducive to reading as well. It's a one link stop to CoCo collecting, news, projects and ramblings.

So, without further ado, adios to The CoCo Collector blog... join me, Brian and the rest of the gang over in the new CoCo Collector topic (among other things) at The CoCo Hut!

Angel's Luck,
Capt.

No comments: