Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Quick update my my earlier complaint...

About the Orchestra 90 auction

The seller of this auction came through. And I gotta tell ya, this thing is immaculate. The box is near perfect, the cartridge is still wrapped and the manual has never been opened. Can't wait to hook this thing up and input 'Wanted Dead or Alive' in it and see how it sounds...

Turns out his personal issues were legit. And he explained to me what happed with the neg feedback he got on the other O-90 cart. Fact is, he came through in the end and I commend him for that. He says he still has like 15 of these. I may buy another for collectors purposes. Damn this thing is HOT!!!

That's about all I have. There are two CoCo3 auctions that are HOT as can be right now, but, Cris has already covered them. Until next time....(B)

2 comments:

brizaos9 said...

Hi Rodder,

Yeah, The Orch-90CC pack were great for listening too, I always loved listening to the Theme song to Mash, and Rocky on it, the Musical Harmony was awesome.
I wouldn't mind getting another 1, That way I will always have a spare, in case mine gets damaged.

laters

Briza

Captain Computer said...

Rodder

Glad that one came through. Wonder where he got 'em from? :)

Briza

I never had one originally. Now I've got three of the silly things and nothing to hook 'em up to! I can't find a stero around that has RCA (or whatever they're called) jacks!!! Gah! Oh well, didn't get to the Shack today, maybe Saturday I can head over there and get some converters or something to rig something up. All the mini stereos I've looked at (read, the one's I can afford, I'm not dropping $100.00 on something. heh) have no inputs at all!

Angel's Luck,
Capt