Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Still kicking...

As the good captain mentioned a few days ago, I've been moving. I also had a kid graduate from high school. And in-laws staying with me for two weeks. And I've had to go back to dial up internet service since broadband is not yet available where I live. As such, I'm NOT in the best of moods. So let's get on with it, shall we???


Tandy TRS-80 Color Computer & OS-9 Archive 15919 files

I'm trying to figure out how I feel about this. While this would be a great service to those with slow connections (like me) I also see this as stepping on someone's toes. Another auction by this seller MAY be what led to Ira pulling the downloadable content from his site (TRS-80.com). If stuff like this is going to be sold in an eBay auction, then it'd be nice if the seller had the permission to do so and it was at a price where he did not show much profit, like a $4.99 Buy It Now auction. On the flip side, there is a lot of work that goes into pulling the data together to make a DVD like this (just ask Briza).


Vintage trs-80 color computer

WTF...? While there is a good bit here, where are the pics? And this in no way requires freight shipping. To zipcode 32025 it came up with $411.16!!! I had a Model IV and two boxes of TI-99 and Model IV stuff shipped to me for less than $60. This one earns my bitch smack for the day...


TRS80 - Tandy Color Computer 2 in Original Box

Here's a nice CoCo2 I'd say, in collectible condition (Cris may correct me...) still in original box...


Tandy 128K TRS-80 Color Computer 2 plus 3 games

Here's a usable CoCo2 with a few packs and two of those crappy joysticks that are impossible to play Donkey Kong with. And I'd like to see what upgrade they have for a CoCo2 with 128k... Bidders; ask questions...


Complete Working Vintage Tandy Color Computer 3

Here's a complete CoCo3 system. Shipping seems a little high, but, since the CM-8 comes with it, it may be correct. Here's your chance to get a complete system up and running if you don't have one yet, this one seems to have it all. Not collectible, but certainly usable.


And finally, here the last auction I won:

Tandy Video ComputerTETRIS Joy stick cassette

Not much, but, couldn't pass it up for the price. I also won a Parsec cart for my Ti, but, that's not for this blog :).

Later all...

Brian

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: