Friday, June 01, 2007

Two posts from me in a week... isn't that special!!!!

Seriously, checking eBay this morning, there is at least one auction
that peaked my interest. However, finances being what they are one you
out there in CoColand have a much better shot at them than I do...


TRS-80 Color Computer MUS File Player, Manual and Music

If you like listening to music on your CoCo (and who doesn't) this may be
something you find useful. And if nobody else is interested, I'll buy
it...


TRS 80 Computer w/ Wico Command Control

If you're looking for a well used gray, this is one has your name on it.
However, I'm sure most will look at this auction for the rare Wico
Command Control Atari joystick adapter.


Vintage TRS80 CoCo Speech/Sound Synthesizer #26-3144

Here's a S/S cartridge for the CoCo. Notice that it has possibly been
disassembled. Maybe the 2MHz mod??? I'd ask before bidding, tho the
seller does state it's guaranteed to work.


TRS 80 CoCo 3 & 2 RGB MONITOR DSK DR CST DR GAMES BOOKS

Wow. Just WOW!!! This is an awesomely good auction with just about all of
the CoCo Goodness ANYBODY could expect. There appear to be at least a
few semi-rare to rare games, looks to be a dual disk drive (tho I
didn't see a controller), looks like a Koala pad hiding behind the
yellowing CoCo2. Not sure about collectible status on these since I
don't see any original package for the CoCos themselves. Many of the
softs look to be in collectible shape, tho. The link to check shipping prices appears to be broke...


That's about all the interesting stuff I've found today. maybe Cris will chime in later with his thoughts...


Later y'all,

Brian

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: