Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Few short bits...

The good Captain has covered most items of interest lately leaving me to get the sloppy seconds...

Anyway, here are a few:

Lot 128k Tandy- Disk Drive FD-500 GAMES Books & MORE!

This pretty much covers everything a newbie would need to start their collection of CoCo goodness, IF they already have the CoCo3 as that does not seem to be included. However, that is ONE nice collection of softs...

Color Cubes TRS-80 Color Computer Game

Hehe, I remember this game all too well. the Rubik's cube simulator. I found the real thing to be much easier to work with...

Tandy CoCo3 512K Memory Expansion Board!!!

Here's a nifty fine item. I'd like this just for thehelluvit. But, got other things on the plate right now (buying a house for one...) so I hope some cocollector snatches it up!!!

TRS-80 Color computer 2 bundle

Couldn't let this little gem of a sale get by without notice. Pretty complete CoCo2 setup. Wonder if it'll continue the outrageous price streak CoCo2 systems seem to be bringing...

BTW, CaptainCPU, there's a message for you on my repack blog... :)


Later (B)

No comments: