Friday, April 20, 2007

4/20/07 Sale of Note

Okay, I stopped doing Sales of Note due to lack of time and reader interest (makes updating the Price Guide more frequently, too).  But some I'm just going to have to call out :)



eBay: New Tandy Coco 3 512K memory card (item 280104637685 end time Apr-20-07 17:01:26 PDT)



This original Tandy 512K upgrade for the CoCo 3, new in box, went for a whopping $100.00!!!  This is the first new one that's come up in the last couple of years, so we're talking a pretty rare item here.  Hope the collector that landed it enjoys having it. heh!  Wow.



Angel's Luck,

Capt.





Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was willing to pay $99 but no higher.....

Captain Computer said...

It's always a good idea to set a limit. It's something I'm terrible at, though. As my credit card bill shows frequently. Sheesh. :P

Angel's Luck,
Capt.