Monday, August 21, 2006

8/21/06 - Auctions of Note

Browsing thru eBay tonight I ran across a couple of interesting auctions:

Here's an early Coco1 with an early Coco2 keyboard, with tons of tagalongs!!!

Left Label Coco1 w/Coco2 keyboard

Folks, this one looks like it has it all in 2, 35+lbs boxes of goodies, not to mention the shipping to go along with it. I often wonder about big lots like this. I've seen a few sell and a few not sell and later broken up and sold individually. Well, he certainly has a lot of goodies and softs in this one...

kb8sfc aka Cocoman is at it again with four issues of Rainbow on disk. I've won a few of his auctions... great guy to deal with!!! Link to his whole listing...

Here's a non-working early Coco2 seller says it has a voltage problem... this would be a good one to try to convert to DC or just use the keyboard for your Grey...

It seems like Coco auctions are gaining a little steam. The one I was interested in (but not enough I guess), that had the Atari joystick adapter, a 3022 disk setup and some cables and manuals that Cris pointed out last week, went for a decent price, for the buyer anyway. There have been a few I would use for projects and some for collecting. Overall a good mix the last few days or so. There were a few more on there that are worthy of mention, but, I'm not here to steal the good Captian's thunder...

Thought for the day... when life throws lemons, throw them back even harder...

Later,
Brian

1 comment:

Captain Computer said...

Hey, post away. Sorry I missed some (and duplicated others) the last few days, but I'll do a round up and see what's what (the price guide update I'd planned will have to wait until next weekend, alas). The Cocoman auctions are great, and definately an easy seller to buy from. :) Add in the Glenn V. auctions and it gets a lot of that "extra" stuff out there for all those new CoCoists to buy up. The gems, though, seem to be going well now that a couple of the regular collectors are back (for various reasons). I did email the seller on that large lot, btw, regarding shipping. No response other than an offer to send more pictures, so I'll try to remember to post further on the lot as soon as I hear from him. Looks pretty tasty. (And hey, no worries about any thunder stealing. Post away! heh!)

Angel's Luck,
Capt.