Wednesday, August 09, 2006

8/9/06 Auctions of Note

Auctions of Note for August 9th, 2006:

I just didn't see anything I got really excited about the last couple of days, so no posts. But now there is, on several fronts! :)

Tetris for Radio Shack / Tandy Color Computer coco

Nice Tetris pak in potentially collectible condition. This is one of the paks I play all the time on Ramona. Not a bad version at all and, as a duel mode pak, plays on the 1/2 and 3. This seller even has pictures and video of it playing in both modes.

OOO! OOOO! WOAH! WOW WEE! Dept.

RADIO SHACK TRS-80 Model (2) COMPUTER W/MANUALS&GAMES

Okay, this guy (probably unknowingly) has something in this lot that is almost worth the nutty starting bid price. Can you spot the super rare item in this listing? heh!

The paks, of course, appear to be gorgeous. None of the paks listed are seen very often in this condition. The ultra rarity, though, is the Panic Button pak. Never seen it in this condition (and honestly, only ever seen two). Dino Wars and Moster Maze are no slouches, in this grade, in the rarity department either, of course. The 26-3136 CoCo 2 and manuals look pretty good, too. Too bad the starting bid is wacky.

(That's one of the auctions where I have to stop myself and ask, "If I had the money, would I be stupid enough to bid on that?!?" And then I have to sheepishly add, "Yeah." heh!)

Tandy Color Computer Speech/Sound cartridge 26-3144 new

The last time we saw this one listed in this condition it set a record at US$182.50. Any takers? :)


Angel's Luck,
Capt

No comments: